Join the team!
The Crafty Shambles Studio Store - Saturday Store Assistants
Part Time | Competitive hourly rate | 4 hrs a week |
2 shifts available 10am - 2pm, 2pm - 6pm
813 W Central Avenue #15, Bentonville AR 72712
The Crafty Shambles is a family-owned business, operating since 2020. We produce and sell a wide range of décor and gifts. In addition to our retail business, we also operate sign making workshops from our current workshop and mobile.
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times
- Provide customer assistance to instore & online customers
- Process sales transactions including managing electronic point of sale
- Restocking & merchandising
- Maintain a clean, healthy, safe and tidy environment for customers and staff at all times
- Prepare, lead and support project craft studio sessions with the public
- Processing custom order requests from online customers.
- Prepare digital files for customer orders
- Facilitate online sales and shipping
- Create and craft new stock for the store & events
In addition to being a key member of the store team, successful applicants will have opportunities for additional hours in our workshop where we produce most of our products, assist in the setup and operation of our mobile store at events, and host mobile studio workshops.
Our top applicants will…
- Have a love of crafting, with high attention to detail and a need for perfection.
- Have a minimum of 2 years working in a retail environment.
- Feel confident and comfortable working with the general public.
- Be comfortable using computers to manage orders, respond to e-mails and prepare designs. Full training will be given.
- Experience with Silhouette Studio would be an advantage
How To Apply
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com telling us a bit about you and why you would be a great fit for this role. Please attach your resume, your availability, and, if you can, photo examples of anything you have crafted in the past 12 months.
NWA Craft Room LLC T/A The Crafty Shambles is an equal opportunities employer
No recruitment agencies please.