Sign Making Workshop | Book Ahead or Walk In!2 hour workshop making and painting signs while having fun with friends and family!
Cost:$24.95 per person
About this experience
About Your Session
Book ahead, or just walk in! Sessions start on the hour, every hour! Private bookings also available. Contact us for details
In this session, Your Crafty Shambles Studio host will facilitate and guide you, your family and friends through making craft projects of your choice. We provide the materials, paint, glue, aprons and the fun. Take your time, let your creative juices flow, and socialize with your family and friends. After you're done, check out our store! We offer a wide range of arts and crafts from artists and makers across Northwest Arkansas - whether its a chopping board, a blanket, or even homemade jam - we have something for you!
Drinks are available for purchase.
Your Ticket Includes...
- 1 Craft Kit worth $24.95
- Paint, glue, and stain supplies to make your project
- To avoid disappointment, we recommend pre-pay.
- Tickets are bookable online up to 1 hour before the event begins.
- We accept all major debit/credit cards and cash during the event.
- Gratuities for the host are appreciated but not expected.
- Drinks are available for purchase.
We do not tolerate any abuse / disrespect to any of our team or other people.
On entry, you will be asked to sign a standard event liability waiver. This is a requirement of participation in the session. You will also be asked to sign a photo release - this is optional and gives us permission to use your photo on our social media pages.
By booking a session, the organizer and ticket holders agree to the following...
- The Crafty Shambles reserve the right to request a ticket holder and/or group to leave the premises in any circumstances that may result in a health/safety issue for themselves or other people in the building, including but not limited to COVID19 symptom concerns, disruptive and/or abusive behavior.
- Ticket holders agree to follow the direction of Crafty Shambles team members at all times for their own safety
If an organizer or ticket holder has an issue before, during or after an event, they can e-mail email@example.com and the issue will be dealt with as quickly as possible by a member of management.
The Crafty Shambles strives to provide the safest environment for guests, team members and their families. If you do not feel well on event day, please stay at home and then contact us via e-mail. We will be able to provide you with your craft kit for pickup another day or we can reschedule you into the next available session.
All our sessions are supervised by a member of The Crafty Shambles team. During private party bookings, you will have a designated party host who will be able to help you throughout your session too.